Due to the large amount of work in getting the race ready, the large number of emails, correspondence, time it took to deal with these and the large number of runners asking for special treatment we are unable to offer FULL refunds. Please keep this in mind before signing up for this event.
- For requests for refund made before 1st March, 2019 a 85% refund will be provided. Or, if requested before 1st March, 2019 we can offer a transfer of 100% of your fee toward the 2020 Gold Coast 100. Fees paid can only transfer to 2020. No additional transfers to other years or races are allowed. No transfers to other runners at any time. Register Now fees are non refundable.
- From 1 Apri to 30 April, a 50% refund will be provided or you can transfer 75% of your fees paid to the 2020 Gold Coast 100 race. Fees paid can only transfer to 2020, no additional transfers to other years or races are allowed. No transfers to other runners at any time.
- After 30 April, 2019 no refund or transfers will be given. No exceptions, for any reason. No transfers of race entry fee to another race, next year’s race or another runner.
International refunds: We will deduct a $25 fee for the time and added expense of funds transfers internationally.
The Gold Coast 100 reserves the right to cancel the event
- If so instructed by the Department of National Parks, Sport & Recreation, Council Gold Coast, the Police Department or any other governing authority
- In the event of bushfires, extreme fire danger or other extreme weather events
- Unforeseen circumstances that make directing the race impossible.
In the case of cancellation, race entries will not be refunded.